We will be holding weekly classes between March and June at our current host institution (CNRS Moulis).
We plan for these classes to cover some or all of the following topics:
- How to fit data points to a (non linear) curve?
- How to find an equilibrium?
- How does PCA (Principal Component Analysis) work?
- What is Bayesian inference and when to use it?
- How to do a robust sensitivity analysis?
- How to model population dynamics?
- When is individual based modeling useful?
- How to model spatial processes?
- What are the effects of noise and how to model it?
As we prepare materials, they will be uploaded on this site.